Wednesday, July 24, 2013

You Want Me To Do What?

 My youngest sibling comes to me and says " You are the perfect person to be part of my project..O.K.?"  " O.k.," says me.

" You have to test my robotic wings."

I was worried.

" I don't want to jump off of anything....I won't do it," I told her.

 " Oh...don't worry about that, they are not for flying , they are for looks....You can do it"
"The worst that's going to happen is it will shock you..you will not die...you can do it," she said. ( she already shocked herself!)

It sound rather ...fishy

I don't think some shocking wing contraption is good.

I tattled...I guess, but....................seriously when your sibling wants to strap some shocking thing on you I think it's o.k. to tattle.

My Dad said shocking things are no good. I think he was worried too.
So that was the end after I told Daddy.

Sometimes I wonder how she comes up with such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment