Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lamictal??

 Will I be given that also? What will happen to me next?

What will the white coated person say?

Will it be a step forward or will I go tumbling tumbling tumbling down a hill.

Will I fall off the cliff at the bottom or.......shall it be a savior.




Sometimes I want to shed my body and run away from it and not worry about stuff anymore.

 Run away in the woods and climb trees.

I would run far, far away into the sea and swim for thousands of miles.

On the other side I would go in a pub and drink some beer..because I could.....
.......but I couldn't.. you can't do stuff if you don't have a body.

I would want to drive away too because I could, but that requires a body too.
 Before someone gets worried...trust me I am only metaphorically speaking.

2 comments:

  1. Writing and metaphors are powerful things. I don't think you should apologize -- every -- for whatever you're thinking and expressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right!
    I have had people think in the past that I meant things literally and writing about if only I could shed my body caused quite a panic , thus I am cautious now.

    ReplyDelete