Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Yesterday And A Bunch Of Thoughts...

 Yesterday was i.v. and a doctors appointment, a long ride home and a nap.

Later Daddy took me in the hot tub!!!!!! I asked him a long long time ago and he worked on it, and I finally got to go in there. I trust him to keep me from drowning though I must freak him out somewhat because he won't stay in there too long. That's o.k.


I am not sure if I am going to enter my crafts in the fair this year. I just really don't like how early it is in the year now and you HAVE to pick up your stuff before 1:00 p.m. on a Sunday. Saturday evening was much easier because if you win any prize money thats when they have the checks ready, why did they change it? I just don't know.

Sibling stuff going on , and my parents sometimes don't know what to do about it.
I guess they will calm down? I am told it's all because of horrormones.

I found out fireworks are as bad for me as I have been told.

That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment