Tuesday, July 16, 2013

You Know That Feeling....

When you have to go somewhere and you don't want too....
when you get there you start to secretly make plans to hide somewhere,
like under a table or in a cleaning closet???

Maybe you are one of those people that crawl underneath oil tanks.

I felt like that about i.v. Monday....but you know I can't hide.
 1# I am not left alone
2# There are no tables or oil tanks
3# nurses always are grabbing stuff out of the closet
4# I was being ridiculous.
 
I went there, got my i.v., fell asleep , woke up, got socialized.
I had a fever and a sore throat( It makes me anti-social)

I am better now and had a good day and got a nap.

I drew some and got extremely sleepy.

Oh ...my sister that's getting married came home yesterday evening and she gave me presents.
A hello kitty change purse , hello kitty buttons, a little panda dude and today she gave me necklace. I missed her a lot. What shall I do if she ever moves away?

No comments:

Post a Comment