Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Glasses, Family Reunion, And The Reason Why I Don't Sleep Very Well....

 My new glasses came yesterday and I am glad..my left eye was far blurrier than I thought, now it is so much better. The eye doctor really should of left the right side alone however, I am deciding whether to send the glasses back or not.

I got to go to the reunion yesterday and I fell asleep, I guess I was having seizures . No wonder why I get so exhausted. They get me while I sleep too. I 'm not going to talk about it anymore right now.

The reunion is days not just a day I have missed a day but was glad I went yesterday. My youngest cousin is super tall like six feet !!!!! I feel even smaller now. We talked about true love and stories that really ought to be on This American Life, school and what alternative school is like ( prison basically), and how I was....all I say is o.k.

Sometimes I am not o.k. but I lie.

Oh yes, I am planning to enter the Easter Seals art contest.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, in case you were wondering I was not in alternative school, someone else was. I was home schooled, it is an alternative I suppose, but far from prison. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete