Monday, February 18, 2013

What I Have Been Doing

 Friday and Saturday I sewed for 15 and a half hours making 2 little bears as gifts. Both people were happy, I am glad :) Sunday I was invited to a going away party and a very good friend of mine was there , though we live somewhat far apart and I have only seen her a handful of times I feel as though we are the best of friends. Through the mail we have shared our trails, hopes, and dreams. She had a seizure one time. She loves me and we just seem to have a deep understanding of each other. I wish I got to see her more often.She likes art like me!!!
  Another thing I wanted to say is that I'm getting a new wheelchair!! We found it on Ebay for a really good deal. It is a convaid type chair with self propelling wheels. The big wheel can come off making it really nice because sometimes my family just pushes me anyway, and it would be easier in a restaurant and stuff.My chair now weighs over 75 pounds and is a bit too big, my legs were too short for the leg rests so Daddy taped blocks of wood on there so my feet would reach. So that is what has been happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment