Thursday, February 28, 2013

OUCH.

So today I am feeling some better, must be fighting a virus of something. Today was I.V. The needle infiltrated the vein ( I think infiltrated is the word) . Anyway that's only the third time that's ever  happened to me ever including being in the hospital .I hate it, but it is what it is and I had to get stuck where I hate it because of my other arm being messed up. Oh well. I met a sister and a brother from North Dakota , they were nice to talk to and they were home schooled also, like me. Also a couple was there and the husband reminded me so much of my neighbor he could of been his daddy. Maybe he is his daddy. That would be something. So I have been feeling rough and had a pretty bad day but I know that everything will be alright. Romans 8:28

1 comment:

  1. Romans 8:28 has been the verse that we stand on as we go thru the valley...Praise God for His Word!

    ReplyDelete