Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Try To Do What The Doctor Tells Me But......

Sometimes I cannot. It drives me bonkers, and sometimes even though I do everything they tell me it does not work. I am really frustrated that one of my P.T. exercises hurts me so much today I only was able to do it 8 times instead of 30 , I just couldn't do it. I did do my exercises faithfully before I got the brace and still ended up with the brace, 2 times a day everyday. The insurance took about 3 months to get everything together, if they had hurried up maybe my knee would not of got too wasted not to mention my ankle. I guess wasted is the right word, or maybe its floppy? I admit I get obsessed with what people tell me to do. I have to tell myself my doctor ain't my Daddy, I always have to listen to my Dad .  That is how I am. When I was younger my grandparents would even try to get me to do stuff my Parents told me not too just so they could hear my lecture about what Mommy said. Sometimes thought, trying to please people gets into the way and one time when someone told me to try the keto diet , I lost 7 pounds in 7 days and made myself sick, already  at the >2nd percentile for my age, it was not safe . I still feel like I should be doing it and it irks me.

No comments:

Post a Comment