Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My New Chair Came Today!

 Today my new wheelchair came today , I am very happy with it. It is a thousand times better than my old one and I can even push it without giving it everything I have got. It is even PURPLE my second favorite color. My first is pink but for a wheelchair I like purple better... I don't have a reason behind this. The chest strap is good, so there is no possible way for me to fall out of this one. When we got the old one we didn't think I would need it for long but........I got worse and the old one became no longer practical. Not a very good thing to need, a wheelchair but last summer I missed out on going places some just because it was afternoon, too many seizures and Mommy thought I was going to break my neck. I can't see my seizures..I don't know what my falling looks like..I feel the pain of hitting the ground though. Anyway with a wheelchair I can go and be safe. I don't use it all the time though , just when necessary . I am still mostly safe in the morning.
 This is like mine except I have a headrest and some other add ons .

 http://www.convaid.com/pediatric-convertible-wheelchair.html

No comments:

Post a Comment