Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Got Invited To a Birthday Party!!

Last weekend I got invited to a party that happens this weekend. I am hoping to attend. Hopefully my sister will be there to just look out for me a bit.....Its in the afternoon and that's seizure time. But I am so happy :) Even if it turns out that I can't go I am happy to be thought of and included.Sometimes life sort of passes you by and well..you get forgotten. Sometimes though its because I frighten people. Maybe it is also because they feel pressured by the diet I have been on for years , but I am happier with an apple than any fancy stuff and I can even bring my own. I am Happy !!! :) As my youngest sister says "BWEEEEEEETT!" ( that means happiness if you wondered).
 Also today at I.V. I saw some girls probably 1 or 2 years older than me that I have been curious about, they come from New York every other month....I have seen them a couple of times. Anyway they were doing this collage math homework , talking out loud....all I can say is WoWZZZZEEEE I am impressed. Advanced, Advanced, Advanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment