Thursday, August 29, 2013

To Tobaccoland

 In case you were worried dear reader...I am sorry.
My daddy and I went on a trip sort of suddenly.
I told my Dad I wanted to go to Virginia, so he took me!!
That was rather surprising as it is about 8 or 9 hours away.
He wasn't sure I was up for a trip but I am going to have seizures no matter what it seems so we went.
He is brave!
I have so many friends in Virgina and my dad even took me to see my pen pal that I met in 2011 at a conference!!!
I couldn't even remember the house number but I knew the street.
Daddy didn't give up, he found my friend and we stopped by.
Boy was she surprised.
We mostly smiled and looked at each others drawings, and then I got to see their animals, as they have a farm.

I just have so many friends in Virginia, I feel  overwhelmingly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment