Monday, August 19, 2013

Missed The I.V.......

  I threw up Sunday. ( which you probably didn't want to know).

Rested all day today and hopefully will get to i.v. tomorrow.

Still feel bad. Saturday was pretty rough also, I did manage to go out with my Daddy.
I am glad I did but .....I just was BLAH.

I missed another party for my sister but if I threw up there that would of been just lovely.

I will survive.

Here are some pictures from the party my Mom and I did for my sister on Thursday:
 The cupcake things , thanks American Girl Magazine.


 The Bride To Be!!
The sleeping Dog...what I wanted to do!! He He.

I thought about putting some other pictures up but some person does not want to be on my blog...I am o.k. with that.

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcake things look scrumptious,and the photo of your sister is lovely. I sure hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete