Friday, August 9, 2013

My Youngest Sister....

....Is getting her hair CUT OFF!!

Mommy said " I think I may cry and have to leave to compose myself".

Well , she was not forbidden, just told that they didn't really like the style she wants...and she should decide what she believes....about hair.

Well I just hope my sister does not come home bawling because she looks different than she thought. I hope she calms down, about how she looks in general.

Anyway...I feel weird about this, my hair took so long to grow and my parents were wondering if it would grow...I was afraid it would never grow.
My sister can grow her hair fine yet she wants it off....well it's her hair .



2 comments:

  1. I've got a few female friends who've had their hair shaved - one is a woman with a chronic illness who was unable to brush her hair for a while as it hurt too much. The others have the same condition and did it as a charity fund-raising stunt. I don't like it when women do that - it makes them look very unfeminine. It doesn't look nice on a man either - makes them look rough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks.....strange.
      I am sad that someone who had such beautiful hair got rid of it.

      Like I said it took me many many years to get my hair to grow, I have been jealous of people that can grow hair so quickly and easily.
      I wish my hair was longer despite the fact my helmet is hard on it, and if I need another eeg it will be a pain....I want to look like a girl.

      Delete