Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Book I Really Relate Too...The Truth About Stacey

 Yes, a Baby-Sitters Club book.  Why do I relate to this one so much? Well you see Stacy is on a special diet like me, and a medical problem which at first she tried to hide...also like me.

She also had some people that when they did find out think she was contagious....I have been there too.

She also is tired of seeing doctor after doctor.....
Though we don't have the same problem, we seem to have a good deal in common.

I recommend this book...for anyone that is a younger sort of person going through medical stuff ( especially if it means a diet change).



2 comments:

  1. My sister used to read the Babysitters' Club books as a child and I remember her having a whole collection although I don't remember any of the titles except "Claudia and Mean Janine" and "Boy-Crazy Stacey", not that I read either. What was Stacey's condition?

    ReplyDelete