Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ralphie and The Lady With The Red Bag

 Ralphie and the lady with the red bag were at i.v. yesterday and it helped me a good deal.

I was extremely upset because my main vein has gotten a good lump of scar tissue and it hurt too much last time.

My other veins never worked that good...too slow the nurses said...but this time was different !!! It worked!!

I don't want to cry in front of Ralphie or the lady with the red bag,
I am glad I didn't have too, sometimes you are just so tired you cry no matter how hard you try to hold it in.

The Doctor appointment was ...o.k. I told him I felt drugged on top of drugged, he said give to two more weeks.

I will try.

And try and try and try and try.

2 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed. I am wondering where you live and whether you might try medical marijuana. There are so many reports of its efficacy with hard to control seizures. The Facebook group called Pediatric Cannibis Therapy is a good place to start researching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The state that I dwell in allows it if a doctor will prescribe it, however it is hard to find one that will....right now I don't even have a good primary doctor. The doctor I see the most is out of state and he cannot prescribe it but he would if he could. I live in a rural area and decent doctors are hard to come by it seems.
      They just don't want to deal with a complicated case...My Dad even offered to hire one to manage my case but the doctor wasn't the least bit interested.

      I am not supposed to write much about the subject ...................
      I wish I could say more but I better listen to my parents.

      Delete