Friday, August 16, 2013

Happiness, Excitement, and Completely Tired.....

 Wednesday two really good friends came over , it had been more than a year since I last saw them. It was so awesome that I got to spend some time with them again. They were trying on bridesmaid dresses for my sister's wedding so I could alter them as needed.
  I got the dress alteration finished late that night so that it could be tried on again the next day, as we were having a bridal shower for my sister .( before anyone leaves town)

 Anyway I got up and took a shower, fixed up my room and ate a bit and then started to work on a cupcake dessert thing( Mommy did the cooking part..I assembled) for the party and helped decorate. I found the idea in American Girl Magazine...they looked pretty but I will never know what they tasted like, cooking for me is sort of like making mud cakes...I mean I can't eat many things so...its sort of like play cooking( you can make mud cakes but you are not supposed to eat them ) You see?

It was o.k. ...sort of hard to enjoy a party when your tired I guess.

The night before I realized how hard it seemed to concentrate on the game apples to apples........like math or maybe even harder.

I am sad...so many things that were easy are harder now.

You know what though? I never would of met so many beautiful people if I wasn't sick....I never would of even wrote this blog.

God is keeping me here, and I know everything has a purpose...so I just have to have peace about the whole thing. Which is far more ginormous than it sounds.

Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I hope it helps for you to know that I am always out here, reading of your life and cheering for you as you navigate your seizures. I send love and healing thoughts to you --

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps very much. I look forward to seeing if you commented and I like to see you blog.

      Delete