Monday, March 4, 2013

When Ralphie Was a Kid

 At I.V. today Ralphie told me more about when he was a kid and used to have seizures.
When his family had gatherings he was not allowed to visit or play with the other kids. Ralphie had to set in a room all by himself because nobody wanted to see him have seizures. That is so mean. Good thing his seizures disappeared. Ralphie didn't get to go to school when the other kids did, the school said no. He got to start school when he was seven.

 I have had people get pretty freaked out around me and not want to be around me because they saw a seizure, I have had people think I was demon possessed.

 I am very glad that I have a family that loves me and would not / will not hide me away. Things are how they are and sometimes they are not pretty, but there is a reason for it all. Everyone needs love and friendship .

No comments:

Post a Comment