Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Made the Physical Therapists Lift Weight .. Me!!!

 Today I had my first seizure that happened at P.t. , Mommy caught me but the therapists had to carry me to the table to keep me from hitting my head on the table corner. Its funny how I get to wake up in a new position or place. The therapists said I got tired so I decided to make them lift some weights, me !
  I came home and slept till 5:30 I must of been really tired because it was not even noon when I came home. P.t. took all my energy today.
  I am not going to go to p.t. anymore because I do most of the exercises at home and I can walk pretty good with the brace, I thought anyway, but today they said I should be going to p.t. twice a week. That will not happen. I have appointments twice a week that are 2 hours away one way already ...I sleep after that normally . Also my Mom does not like the expense of p.t. either. Like I say I very diligently do it at home anyway.
  So today I went to p.t. and slept. That's that .

No comments:

Post a Comment