Monday, March 25, 2013

Someone Please Give Me Advice...

 There are some things that I could use some advice on, for example I have not been feeling well more so than my normal and did not want to upset my Dad so I just did not say much about it until he asked . Well he of course is upset but he cannot fix me and then since he is upset that makes me upset. Anyway what should I do? Also one of my siblings has been very very rude and mean and I feel like I cannot deal with it but I have not spoken to my parents about it because i think they have too much to deal with right now. So if you have advice please give me some. I just don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jessica, I have tried to post several times, sadly unsuccessfully. I hope this one goes through. I am praying for you as I read through your blogs. You face many challenges daily and I am grateful for your vulnerability. I miss your quiet and gentle spirit. That is what I remember about you so dearly when I recall the times your family visited ours in Abingdon and when we went to Sugar Hollow together.

    ReplyDelete