Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Big Foot and Little Foot

  My sister is most likely getting married this fall and I was asked to be the maid of honor :) My other sister was asked to be a bridesmaid also! The really silly thing is if my sister wants us to have a particular sort of shoes it will be a challenge. I have to shop in the children's section because I wear size 1 or 2 on one foot and the braced one is a 4 or 5  ( I am sure my sister will want my feet to match at least). The other sister wears size 12 in woman's ...most stores do not even carry that size. We are like opposites!!
  I sure hope my sister will not be too picky. If she is I guess I will not wear my brace and have the same sized shoes and use my wheelchair, she wants to get married in the evening  and I have a heap of seizures then anyway. I cannot be standing, She knows this. Maybe by then I will be cured......that almost seems impossible it has been so many years.
I still have hope , someone told me I was being a goof but I think I have to have that hope right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment