Friday, March 15, 2013

Food And Me

 I mostly hate eating. Yup, I don't really enjoy it much. I do know that it is necessary. I have been on a gluten free , dairy free, peanut free, diet since Feb. 2009. That did not make me like food any less though, as a matter of fact the diet was extremely easy because I was not eating much of anything anyway. I always knew certain foods made me sick. I have always dreaded holidays when people would try to force me to eat stuff. Now I am finding myself dreading Easter already . I completely do not understand why it would upset someone that I can't have their cookies or whatnot . Don't say "you poor little thing", I hate that. When I do want to eat I like the stuff I can eat , it does not bother me at all that I may be eating something completely different than you. I eat what I can .

 I am looking forward to heaven when my belly will not hurt, and I will not hate food anymore. That's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment