Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I.V. And Other Happenings...

  Yesterday I went to i.v. for the first time in quite awhile, I had to tell some people I know about all the stuff the happened to me since last time I saw them. The hospital stay, withdraw, Dystonia, levadopa....I am going to be an Aunt ( they normally ask about Katie too) .
  Wow this year has been a bit extreme, so it seems.

 Now on to something else......
I seem to be falling down too much ( in my opinion) , I think I am either falling asleep or fainting. Mommy thinks it is a seizure type thing.

 I am not sure what to think about it, I still am doing a lot better in my opinion even with the fainting or whatever it is included in the number of seizure things I have it is still way way less than what I was having.

One thing that is incredibly annoying is when people ask me what am I going to do with my new freedom....well I don't really have much change in that , I still am having stuff happen every day , I cannot drive , I cannot walk far, I still fall  ( at random hours of the day) .  Yes I am very much better but I am not completely well.

I know they do not mean to be annoying ...I am just frustrated  with my body , and for some odd reason that question usually leaves me saying " I don't know" , which I probably really should explain how I currently am instead of just " I don't know" , If you want to know why I say it I'll tell you....I feel like a party pooper when I tell people how I am .

  You know ...people are so excited ( I am too) but sometimes I feel like I am a disappointing downer when I am truthful.

As a matter of fact , it is part of the reason I hide stuff from my parents...Not only do I find trips to see the white coated people ( doctors) unpleasant I feel like I am raining on somebody's parade.

 So ...I am doing a LOT better however.......I am not cured.

 On to something else....
I went shopping a bit after I.V. and bought a new dress from Gabes and a white sweater for my church dresses anyway, when I came home I tried on the dress and found that the buttons did not match up with the button holes!!  I really did like the dress so I cut off the buttons and sewed them back on in the proper places, it was not that hard to fix plus the dress was very cheap .  So that was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment