Friday, April 11, 2014

61 Pounds Of Paper, The Invasion Of The Bearded Men, And The Week Of Short Pencils

 It has been a while since I last wrote and quite a lot has happened.

I shall start with this, I was given the most wonderful gift of 61 pounds of paper....a wonderful thing, and it came in the mail!!! ( And I had just finished my sketchbook )

I have lots of colors and lately I have went crazy with my drawing....I have seven things I  feel the need to draw but so far I only accomplished five,  I don't think I will reach my goal this week unless I want my arm to fall off.

Last Saturday I woke up and found four bearded men laying on the couches....The Blind Owl Band.

They are a nice friendly sort of fellows...and they play good music and have a nice dog which Shasta, our dog, loved.

Daddy invited them over, after they were at the Moon Shadow Cafe .
 My Dad and I are in the middle as you can see.
Anyway..besides that I have been pretty rough the past few days, I am feeling some better today though. 

And that is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment