Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Nearly Got Killed By A Drinking Glass...

  Yes.....I fell on a glass. I was face down on the glass with the bottom that had the jagged edges right by my neck. 
  Very, very, close...God sure does look out for me.
I only had one small cut on my chest, It is amazing my face did no get all cut up as the glass was stuck on my face...and I am amazed my neck did not get cut.

I wasn't supposed to die yet.

The last few days were very rough as I have been sick, I missed church.

Saturday I broke my leg brace but Mommy fixed it with a screw, a nut, and some duct tape. ( I broke a metal rivet )

  Anyway I am very sore , not just from falling yesterday but I had a bad crash the day before as well...probably I am sore from being sick also.

So...things had not been so great but I did not die , and I did not need stitches so ..... it really wasn't so bad.

Of all the dumb things to be upset about....I was angry because I am supposed to use plastic cups.  

Yes , pretty dumb ..I like my particular coffee mugs for my tea, you see,( I like to get things ALL BY MYSELF!) but you can't always get what you want. 

So, that is how it is.
  

1 comment:

  1. Well little lady, you had a tough moment, but again you managed to shine through! You go, Honey Bee! Special thanks to your Mom for fixing that brace. Love, Faye♡

    ReplyDelete