Thursday, March 27, 2014

" So, Was She Diagnosed With CP At Birth, Right?"

  That is what the dude thought at my exam Monday. He thought I had CP. My Mommy told him no, I told him no.  Then his eyeballs get big and he says "You mean she didn't always walk like that?"

 Yep....I think I freaked him out a bit. Anyway I rather liked the Neurologist but unfortunately he told me I am too complicated for him to really deal with my case. After hearing my story he said that he thought it was quite possible I have some rare genetic disease....he agreed with the Dystoina thing, but he wants to know the reason for it.

 I did not have an EMG test ....They gave me an EEG!!  Oh , BLAH.  At least they did not use cement, they used some sort of putty stuff that washed out a great deal easier.

I am a bit unhappy that I am so complicated... I am also not glad that people think I have CP (Cerebral Palsy) when I don't.  ( the dude that did my exam is not the first person to say that)

Anyway....I am what I am , I know there are unusual things about me, sometimes I think I will never be understood by the medical community.

Well at least I have a heck of a lot less seizures and that's a good thing, also the sun is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment