Sunday, March 16, 2014

I Hate This Cartoon....

 I really hate this cartoon.....http://www.caglecartoons.com/viewimage.asp?ID={41A990C5-7FCF-407D-8A87-DBDDDE9404EA}
I saw it in the week today.

First of all let me say I believe in free speech and they should be able to publish whatever they want... Second I do not know if I really understand part of the cartoon, I mean is the little fellow with the helmet supposed to be a certain person??
If he is not anyone in particular what does he stand for? The citizens of the U.S.A , or is he just some poor dude who has to wear a helmet??

Any way...since I wear a helmet and often find myself holding a someones hand to help me walk I sort of find it saying I look stupid.
Well I have been called stupid ...and worse, but yeah I guess I look stupid, or different anyway .
I am not stupid though!!!

Since this is The Girl With The Helmet's Blog...I thought It would be appropriate to comment. 

So yes I hate this cartoon.....To be completely honest I don't normally pay any attention to political cartoons but this one caught my eye.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that little guy is supposed to be George W. Bush since it's ex-VP Dick Cheney holding his hand and many people said how dumb he was while he was President.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that makes sense..thank you for clearing that up.

      Delete