Sunday, March 23, 2014

Nothing Is As Easy As It Seems.....

  Or that is how it seems to me.  Well......The good thing is that I have a lot less seizures than I used to have, the bad thing is I have been either falling asleep suddenly or passing out.   I did not stop being careful, I still have not had a seizure free day yet but I normally went backwards with a seizure-type thing when I fall asleep or whatever I do I don't know what direction I will fall.  Yes, I fell but that's not anything new.

I am a bit down about this however, but I guess pills are not magical berries.

I guess the passing out thing is a side-effect ( so I am told) . I see a Neurologist Tuesday and he is going to do an EMG.  I think it sounds like a big OUCH . I guess he would know more about Levadopa however, and I guess Dr.s want to know if my leg nerves are very good or not. If they are not good I personally do not want to know, to be honest.  Maybe I should want to know but I do not want to know.

Anyway, I was so happy it was somewhat warm outside yesterday and I went to the Moonshadow  and heard some music and met a new friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment