Friday, February 28, 2014

I Don't Want It....

I have been thinking too much lately....

About things I don't want that I have, and things that I cannot do and want to do.

As you probably guessed if you are a human....those thoughts have left me rather unhappy.

Mostly I have been not wanting my extra DNA.  Why??? Because I was told it was abnormal...that they didn't know what it would do or what effect it has.

Some people told me that it is silly to be upset about something like that because it probably does nothing.

Well why the heck would God make such a thing if it did NOTHING??

Some person said it made me their hero, they thought I was really cool like I came from X-men or something.

Now I think that is silly.( but I have to say the thought did make me smile)

Other people said that I should not wish the DNA gone because maybe it is what makes me so creative.

I don't know.

I do know though that God does not make mistakes...He does allow things to happen though.

I know I am going to be miserable if I don't put my trust in Him.

I know I am very bad for hating my body.

I really need to cut it out and trust God.

He made me how I am, He gave me this body.....I know that if I made someone something and they said they did not like it that they HATED it I would be unhappy.

Sometimes I am amazed God does not just burn me up right now... the ungrateful wretch that I am. 

This is about my sixth attempt at writing a new post..I was debating whether to share such thoughts or not.

I have decided to ....I confess my sins to God and to you my friends.
By Gods grace alone I hope I do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment