Monday, February 3, 2014

Withdraw.....

Withdraw is not a fun thing...In fact its rather scary.

Here is what it was/is like for me.

First I had so many events I could not sleep, so close together I was only there a minute at a time it really seemed.

You can guess how messy that is ....I will not say it here.

Your head pounds the entire time.

I got the shakes, and a wicked snake in my belly thrashing around and around ....I feel like he is biting my insides.

I drink hot tea to soothe him, but instead it made him madder...I guess I burnt him.

I want to sleep but ....something wakes me...pain.

I don't want to eat.

You would not either if you had a evil snake in your belly.

Oh, and those shakes those nasty, nasty shakes.

I hold my hand with my other one to try and make it stop but that did not work because the other one shook too. I sat on my hands....but that drove me nuts.

I think " stop, stop, stop, stop," ......but that did nothing.

But my hands slowed, the snake perished, I slept some, and mostly now my belly is only revolting.

It will be over soon.

1 comment: