Friday, February 21, 2014

What I Did Last Weekend, And Yesterday....

 Yesterday Daddy brought me to a jazz dinner at Dante's which was amazing...I have to say I really like jazz. I also got to see one of my friends!!

Last weekend I got to go to 2 baby showers!! I got to hold a baby, thus I am very happy.

I was not feeling very good last Sunday and the second one was supposed to happen that evening so I slept in the morning , yeah I missed church but I am friends with the momma ...I felt like I should go no matter what! So I did!

Something really amazing is I won one a prize at the first one and TWO prizes at the second one.  That does not happen much.

Here are some photos of what I made for the babies.
 Everything is recycled..except for the thread. Hey if you do not go shopping that often you get creative, at least I do.
 I used to feel odd giving people my families re-purposed stuff, but one of my friends said he really liked getting stuff from me because it is made out of trash and turned into brilliance.  I had to laugh.
 Also last night we got a very exciting phone call, but I can't tell you about it yet though I want to burst. I am so excited!!  I will tell you asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment