Tuesday, May 5, 2015

When I Really Feel Down...

 It seems like something amazing happens that cheers me up....
Recently things have been rather rough and on a very hard day I got this in the mail..
 It was a good reminder , something I needed to hear that day and also it was a wonderful reminder of how much this friend cares for me and prays for me.

I have been having a rough time getting myself  to get my work done....you may be wondering what work?

My Art for The People project, some of you know about it and some of you do not.
I make lots of  half page size drawings and give them to people ...mostly I hope it cheers them up.

When you go to see doctors as much as I do you will see sad people....not just at the doctors you see them everywhere.

Sometimes I am one of those people...but I don't want to be... I want to make a difference in the world I want to cheer them up like others have cheered me up.

I let my stack of drawings get rather low .

I feel like I was not doing my job.

So...maybe I can't make 15 a day ...some days I can't make any ...but some days I could of made 2 but I didn't .

I intend to do better...one could make a difference and if I am supposed to do it I better do it.

I pray for the people that get my drawings.  If it cheers some one up then I think I have done my job.

Jobs don't always make you money....sometimes you are just supposed to do something because God wants you to, and if you do it I believe you will have peace in you soul.





No comments:

Post a Comment