Wednesday, May 27, 2015

More About IVIG

The actual infusion is not bad....it does not burn or anything.

I am very small so I am about half of the usual adult dose.

It does make you feel pretty rough though....fevers and general stomach sickness.

Hopefully I am over the worse and the good is yet to come.

Hope Hope Hope Hope

Been falling asleep a lot ....could be the seizure drugs though or just a combination of it all.

Sleep is good though.

I had a really weird dream.  I was on a sailboat and I was a pirate princess and Kelsey was on the boat too.  We were both pirates but we were not stealing stuff we had a note from Daddy written on yellow legal paper that said something like this:

  Dear Jessie and Kelsey,

Please come get me I am at the green circle island ( See map...there was a map stuck to it with a paper clip it was a green circle drawn in crayon with a red arrow pointing to it with a stick man that had "Daddy" written on it ) ,  I am trying to catch you a monkey.

                                                                            love, Daddy  XO

The only problem was there were 40 green circle islands and we never found him or our monkey :(

Bummer.

Anyway this dream made me laugh it is super goofy but I needed it ....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment