Sunday, May 3, 2015

And Now Onfi....

 So now I started a drug called onfi.
I have hope that this will help. ( Cannot tell yet)

Since the last really bad seizure I have not been myself some things really are just difficult.

The past 2 days I had some sort of stomach bug...feeling much better today!

Yesterday evening a movie made me have a seizure but it stopped after 5min .

I am o.k. The thing flashed a lot. A good nights sleep helped.

Thursday was a very long day for me  had an eeg.

People were incredibly kind and friendly at the doctors office and both myself and my Mommy feel as though this place is overflowing with hope.

No one gave me any mean looks.

People were not fearful of me.

The letters, prayers, kind words,  and friendship I have received in the past month or so has meant so much to me.

Peace and love to all of you my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment