Monday, December 8, 2014

What I did Saturday...

...I listened to public radio,
I had some tea.
I read some Charlie Brown books....

 These books were given to me by some nice boys at the community yard sale this spring...I asked them how much they wanted for them and they said I could have them for free!   Anyway....those boys  bought some wooden canes and put on quite a performance in the grass.. they were running really fast and hooking each other by the ankle and right when you thought the ankle was going to be busted they did somersaults....I thought they seemed like monkeys...fabulous extraordinary acrobatic monkeys.  
Their show ended when they were spotted by their Dad....after one got the cane a round the other ones neck, he did not cry ...he grinned!

I think he must of been part monkey, or rubber.

The books brought back their show in my mind.

I found myself laughing at some of the pictures in the books but when I was done the pictures in my mind were far funnier.

Today....I looked at the books again and well...visions of monkey boys filled my head.

It is good to laugh.

I have had some sort of nasty bug for days but you know, laughing is good for your bones..I can hope it slaughters germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment