Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mr. Mcgreenie And His Meats....

  For your reading pleasure....










I made this for my sister Katie to read to the amazing Ace !  I used to have 3 book clubs, one for each of my siblings . When they were really into it I did 3 a day....it slowed down though, it is pretty hard to make 3 different books a day. The longest lasting one was Dog Club ...I did it for 10 years. Katie saved lots of them...Ace will probably get to see those also.  I am glad there is a little kid in the family again!

If you are wondering how things are going....not the best, I have an infected knee...today it is looking much better!  Antibiotics seem to be working, I was worried... it was and still is very painful.  I had a little scratch on my knee that healed about a week ago and apparently some germs decided it was like a hot tub in there or something and had a party. Really Creepy if you ask me....I could make a horror picture book about it but I don't think I will, I did make a book for my brother called Germs inside you one time when he was sick I guess that was sort of scary but it had a happy ending and the germ died and had a funeral but no one came.  That was that.

 Please keep praying for my knee.

Thanks to everyone for all the kindness lately. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment