Friday, August 15, 2014

Distonia Doc

 Some of yous know that I have been having a rough time ...well I wasn't scheduled to see the Distonia Doc  until September but they had a cancellation which rarely happens so I got to go yesterday.

The appointment went well and it seemed clear that I have some sort of distonia so clear in fact that the doctor thought I was one of the other doctors patients.

Anyway , the doctor did not know what kind I have for sure, but he has some ideas. I will probably need more testing and genetic testing.

Right now I am trying some different stuff with the Ldopa to see if it does anything.

And....go from there.



     The below drawing is my response to all the meanness that was going on my friends facebook pages this week. 
   Some happy pandas enjoying the rain.
 More glowing daisies.
Also I would like to say thank you for all the prayers , It means so much and the cards I got this week....I have been sad and it makes a really big difference. I feel so much love , if love could cure a person I would be beyond cured I would be wonder woman!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the happy pandas under the angry clouds with the always cool sun watching over! Most Excellent!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I enjoyed seeing you at Suz's wedding and then in church. Thank you so much for sharing one of your drawings with me, I will treasure it. I displayed the pretty flower picture in our living room on an old school desk, and every day as I pass by it, I'll think of you and continue to pray for you. Take care. Love, Annette

    ReplyDelete