Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Lady Of The Sea


 This is my lady of the sea or rather she is the sea...the sea and she are one.

I have been working on her husband...a ship got caught in his vast beard.  Stories have be brewing in my mind about them, not sure I will ever write them all out but if a picture is worth a thousand words I guess I have made progress.

Things have been rough...my eyes decided to go crazy , the pupils getting huge and not wanting to respond. Yesterday it did not happen though so I am very glad.
Been very exhausted, lots of spells or...whatever you wish to call them.
Also have been having trouble sitting as it feels like something is pulling me over.
 I am a bit like the lady of the sea ...perhaps I haven't really got legs at all they are really a great mass of seaweed twisting and writhing about.

The kind words and the prayers of friends has been very much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Jessica! My family is enjoying your art! Sent ya a FB add. Do you take requests for art?

    ReplyDelete