Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Holes In The Day

 Since last Tuesday things have been pretty rough.
     Lots of seizure like events  (distonic storms?)


Imagine you are talking with someone and all of a sudden you went forward into the future , maybe they quit talking to you maybe they are not even sitting by you anymore.

Now imagine this happening fifty times.....a big chunk of you day just went bye-bye.

Most people don't black out but I do...I have been told maybe I pinch something off in my neck.

So...the Ldopa was increased so has the nausea.

I did not think I could stand it if I went backwards....but I am not God and for some reason it happened.

Yesterday I went to the lake with family and friends. I still enjoyed the day , I just wish it wasn't full of holes.

Trusting is God is what I must do ....and pray.
I can do no other.....
So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment