Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hopes For The New Year

 I hope I have at least one seizure free day, as it's been over 2 years since that's happened.

 No matter what , I am just going to be glad to of made it to 2014!
Everyone should be, really.

Now I shall tell you about Christmas and such...... I was extremely busy working on gifts and things for my family. Christmas eve my parents , Aaron, Kelsey and I opened gifts and played some Christmas mad libs........The weird thing was someone used my name and said that I wore bells around my wrist that would jingle whenever I fell.   I DO! It is sort of a low tech alarm I guess.

Anyway the next day my Grandparents and Katie and Ethan came over and we had more gifts and played more mad libs. I couldn't stop laughing, one really should stay away from that game if you have a sore rib, I fell and hit it on the bathroom sink days before..not because of a seizure though just because I was unsteady.

Not the next day but the next was my Dad's birthday and we went to my uncle's house which is always fun and there was some good music there.

Then not the next day but the day after that was Kelsey's birthday and church. She had a friend over and seemed to be having fun.

Yesterday I had i.v. and waited and waited and waited to see the doctor and then... my friend Tammy came in I was so glad and it made the day better.  I missed her so much and I pray for her everyday.
I also saw my friend Mike and I hardly recognized him because hes got hair now!! He even grew a beard!  I hope that means he is doing better, we don't really talk too much about how we are . We both pretty much said the same thing , that we had good days and bad days.

I feel like it's been three weeks since I did anything on this blog...I guess I'm tired.


 What I made for my Dado ( I call him that sometimes)..I sewed the fabric on the sweatshirt I didn't make the sweatshirt, sorry it's sideways the computer was not cooperating.
 The back of it....
 Aaron's......

         Kelsey's.......
        Momma's...........
     The card I made for Grandpa, I made a different one for my Grandma.
 So that is what I have been up to. Very busy!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful work and such a beautiful spirit you have, may God continue to strengthen that spirit in 2014 through the plans He has for you! hugs to you all! Laureen Eichelberger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! May 2014 bring you at least ONE seizure-free day and hopefully 365!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope Sophie has lots and lots of seizure free days and hopefully 365! You have been a ginormous encouragement to me and I love reading your blog though sometimes I don't say anything. The best New Year to you! I wish I could hug you but this will have to do (hug).

      Delete