Monday, December 16, 2013

Reading My Christmas Capote Book

 Today at i.v. I sat there trying to read my Christmas Capote book, it was a gift from a good friend last year....... I have read it probably at least 50 times.

I read it so many times because my friend was on a trip and it made me feel closer to her,
it went with me to doctors appointments and it went with me inside the hyperbaric chamber. 

the book came with an audio cd, and I would fall asleep listening to it.

So today I decided to read it again and much to my surprise......I had forgotten most of it.

Well.....that sort of bothered me.

Anyway, other than that today was mostly good.

It's rather ironic I think, that the book title is" A Christmas Memory".....and I forgot it!

But if I think about all the stuff my brain has done since I read it last I feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment