Saturday, December 14, 2013

What Has Been Going On...

 Well before I had the bad seizures I went shopping with Grandpa which was fun , but very different than years past since Katie had to work , Aaron had homework and Kelsey didn't go. 
 I did like having him to myself though!!

December 7th was Katie's birthday which was fun since she and her husband came over and had dinner with us.
Wow, this is her first year as a married woman!! 

December7th made me sad too though because Aunt Kelly's memorial service was then....It wasn't near my home..I didn't go, but I did think about her ...and cried some.

I will always think of her as Aunt Kelly even if she wasn't my aunt.

Well then I had some very bad days ( bad seizures) but I am better now and started sewing like crazy ( I had some gifts to make) , and wrote letters till I gave myself blisters....Those kind of blisters sort of feel good in a way, it means I felt like I could get my thoughts together and I could think enough to write them.

I also wrapped some gifts and put them under the tree :) 

My Mommy and I put the decorations on it this year......times are a changing.
It really wasn't so long ago that my youngest siblings would be excited about the tree.

And yesterday evening Katie and her husband, Ethan came over :)


                                  Katie's Hugs :)
                            Aunt Kelly and Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment