Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Panda Named Spud

 I was given a stuffed panda which I named Spud when I was in the hospital.

I nearly squeezed his guts out after surgery because of pain.....yesterday I realized his arm was hanging by a thread.

Poor Spud ...he smells of some strange chemical like surgery smell... ether ???

He helped me out a great deal and nearly lost his arm in the process.

Daddy said whoa he looks rough! 

Poor Spud....but he is mended now.

Yesterday I had a doctors appointment , I will resume IVIG Monday.... The doctor remains cautiously optimistic.

There was also the discussion of brain surgery and VNS.

I said VNS would be o.k. but NO to removing part of my brain .

But....he upped the onfi and we will see how  I do until next month.

So that is that.

We will see how things go.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica its Tracy!

    I am continuing to pray for you.
    Also my current church Church of the Redeemer is lifting you up in prayer.
    I really hope the medication,speech therapy and physical therapy are helping you.
    That's cool you have a panda. ^_^

    ReplyDelete