Saturday, November 8, 2014

This Post Simply Must Be Called Flower Power

  I have been using lots of different colored paper....And lots of different colors, lots more blending mostly because I ran out of some colors I normally use, I found out for the most part it is not really a problem.
 The above drawing is on cardboard...it was on the bottom of my paper so I used it!
 African Violet on orange paper...believe it or not I have no black but the dark blue on orange looks black and a greenish pencil that I used on the violet looked blue, the colors were different .
 This is on pink paper...if your wondering some of the rainbow vibes I have been drawing are somewhat based on how the flowers move, however some of my flowers are not from real ones , the rose on the cardboard is made up....but I imagined how it would move if it was real. Flowers move a lot, in fact I think of them as little creatures.
 The yellow rose is on blue paper....it made the leaves greener. The similar one I put on previously was on greyish paper.
This purple rose is on orange paper which gave it a nice glowing , warmish sort of look.

 I finally got rid of my headache that I had for days....I drank a bunch of olive juice from the green olives and I was feeling so much better.  I did this one other time and it helped then also.  My Dad and Mom think maybe I did not have enough sodium. 

I really wanted green olives .  Maybe green olives and olive juice is good for your head???

No comments:

Post a Comment