Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Had a Birthday....

So yeah on the 28th I had my birthday. Yup I made it another year. I am amazed because so many times I thought I would die last year and I didn't. We ended up looking at photos on our computer from just a few years ago and I feel like I truly understand what Bob Dylan meant by" I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now". I am smaller , need mere supervision and help doing stuff. In some ways though it seems like I am a old old woman. I am 23.

3 comments:

  1. I wish that I knew that you recently had a birthday.
    May God bless and keep you always
    May your wishes all come true
    May you always do for others
    And let others do for you
    May you build a ladder to the stars
    And climb on every rung
    May you stay forever young
    Forever young, forever young
    May you stay forever young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you so intensely. After epilepsy surgery I spent my 19th birthday having my hair washed by my mother with the smell of baby shampoo filling my bathroom. Sometimes age isn't a straight walk forwards... Sending you good energy. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete