Saturday, January 26, 2013

Something That is Bothering Me........

 Something that has really been bothering me is the fact that my left leg has not been working properly, starting in September. Maybe it is because I have hit my head too many times, maybe I just have too many seizures, I don't really know. I am afraid. I am afraid of what might happen next. I am unhappy I still cannot use my leg. I am supposed to get an AFO Thursday, that has taken months. Everyone thinks I am so brave but I am not nearly as brave as you think I am.
 I am really tired of taking my medicine, even though I know I must I still don't like the way it makes me feel. If I quit , like they tried in hospital, I have seizures nearly non stop and since it seemed to take the grandmals away I just cannot stop. But life goes on and I absolutely must continue on and pray that God gives me the grace to continue on and to do so without deep depths of sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment