Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wow.... I Am Here !!!

Sorry readers that it has been such a long time since I last wrote anything.

December 31st 2015 I had a VNS placed  ( a pacemaker type of thing ) , recovery was a little rough ....bad seizures and stuff.

The thing was turned on 2 weeks later the static feeling in my chest was odd .

It seems that it helps stop a seizure if you catch it in time, the device was turned up again this past Monday and I had a bad seizure like 2 or so days before that and was exhausted.

Now sometimes I really feel it shock me!!!

I had a good rest today though which is good because I am to get IVIG tomorrow at home.

IVIG is immunoglobulin from over a thousand blood donors , I look up the populations of the nearby towns and find myself in awe of all the people that had to of given blood for me this past year.

I am in awe of all the human kindness shown to me....a letter, a card, a package in a mysterious brown box ....a painting, and so much more.

I wish to thank everyone but I don't know where to start so I start here.

My life does not seem very stable.....I guess because we all are dust anyway .

Some of you know I was having trouble with my oxygen when I go to sleep , well I failed the test so um I guess yous out there that want to know now you know.

I am still happy and thankful for my life and I want every doctor out there or anyone else who thinks I ought to be unhappy and fret because I am not like other people my age to know that ......and I wish them to know anger and unhappiness does not get one very far ......I think they already know it .

So....that  is that. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope your knowing we are out there taking this ride with you and wishing we could cast a majic spell on you to improve! Your pain is also ours & shared willingly with sadness & joy! Many of us that follow you are also have our health problems & can relatet a small bit! Providing any feeling of comradship provided is likely the most some of us can do.Keep us in mind as we will be doing of you my girl!

    ReplyDelete