Thursday, February 11, 2016

And This Was All Planned

Many of you know I really am fond of Hello Kitty , well anyway I decided to go on ebay and look at all the cuteness ..........Well I came across this wondrous lot of kittys and in the description  it said that they were trying to raise money for their daughters tube feeding formula, this caught my attention since I changed formulas awhile back and I wondered if maybe the extra six cases we have around was what they needed and maybe I could trade.

It turned out that their daughter actually did not use that formula but she uses my current kind, I had a small conversation over the ebay message thing about tube feeding and stuff, what I did like and what I do not like.....since the girl is only one year old she can't tell them what hurts.

I felt I had to buy the kittys so I did.

I find connections on the internet that I am in awe of.

This can only be explained by God......I mean seriously I could of looked at any number of other hello kitty things but I ran across someone who needed some human kindness and hope.

They said may Gods blessings be upon you, and they are indeed.



Today my caregiver was here and a young friend and I had a great time......She was curious of everything and wanted to know about my feeding tube, she sat in my wheelchair with my permission of course and then I and my care giver gave her a lesson about  upper body strength.....Then I gave her a kid friendly flyer about seizures that I keep on hand from the Cleveland Clinic because she saw one.....She wanted to see the place where my VNS is and then we did some crafts for her doll , and strangely enough she started an argument about the color of my Dads beard!!! I did not think I would stop laughing it was so funny because she has not met my Dad. This ......this was a good day and my friend held up the flyer about seizures that I gave her and said " Look Mom, I am homeschooled now!",  I guess she felt like she had learned a lot and I suppose she did...art, a Bible study, and a science lesson based on me I guess.

Yes, this was a very good day.





No comments:

Post a Comment