Monday, December 21, 2015

Oh The Humanity!!!

 This month has been filled with much craziness....

  People not getting a long , people just being human .

But there is a kindness by Gods grace which nearly every single day I am touched by, whether it be a card, an unexpected gift in the mail or carolers singing in my room !!

 I am filled with such joy and sort of in awe of this , there IS kindness in this world.....

......In all honesty I have not been doing the greatest seizures really confuse me , my PEG tube really has been a MESS,  and the details of that is rather yucky so I will say no more about it here.

New Years Eve I am supposed to get surgery , a VNS which is a brain pace maker of sorts to hopefully help with the seizures.  I am hopeful.

For those of you that don't know me on facebook my new chair came , a couple of things which my therapist did indeed  order did not show up with it....... so with a pillow and a chest strap the delivery man  had laying in his truck we are making it work and it already has helped me very much, the old chair gave me much pain.

So .....I did not finish all the books I wanted to this year there was no way I could, you need a clear mind for that and I did not write on here as much as I wanted, you need to think to do that too, I did very few drawings ,  but I am alive and happy I am.

It really is not about the goals I set for myself , life I believe is so much deeper than that!

Thank you my friends for all your kindness and prayers .....Peace to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment