Friday, October 16, 2015

And I Don't Know How To Respond To That

 My Dad took the day off of work.....because today I was to see a Neurosurgeon.

Daddy and Mommy both came they both had questions they both had to work together, we were at a hospital I don't like. ( THEY DO NOT LIKE IT EITHER!!!)

It holds many bad memories for me.

I actually felt a little sick.

The lady who brought us back to a exam room took a brief medical history of me looks at me and asked if I ever did walk ....

I say yes, It has been a year since I could but I did.

She looks at my Mom ....who confirms what I said.

Why would I lie???

Some of these people at this hospital think I cannot do things I do or that I did not do the things I one time did, that I never could draw that I color or because I was Home schooled they told me my mother probably knew I could not do real school.

Anyway a wave of emotion hit me when the surgeon looked at my parents and told them I could not have the surgery , I  don't WANT to be cut open.........I just wanted to have more hope.

The issue was with records from that hospital the fact that the surgeon only wants to work with the Neurology department from that hospital, the dude had the records!!!! we drove there for nothing...Daddy lost a days pay.

My parents were hit with more than just a wave of emotion from it all they are desperate to find someone to help me but .......it seems like things are not working out.

There is so much more than just seizures happening , doctors are afraid to touch me, I am not a quick fix.

With that demyeilnating polyneuropothy disease maybe a surgery right now would be bad.

I don't know.

God does.

The day was beautiful.

The sunset was amazing.

It is not all bad .....there is still good.

And I don't know how to respond to all of this.

4 comments:

  1. Jessica, you don't know me but I'm a Facebook friend of your Dad's from Texas. When I finish typing this I will be praying for you, your family, and your doctors. Thank you for blogging about your situation. It makes it much easier to know what to pray for, for you. Above all, may you know God's Peace and Presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you don't know me and my girlfriend you are always in our prayers! We enjoy this blog and following your journey. It actually helps us! May God continue to bless you and your family. We believe in a total healing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you sweetie, keep fighting strong and long

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers sent for you and your family tonight. Your blog is fascinating to read. I'm impressed by your ability to be honest about the bad and to still see the good. That is an incredible ability. Keep on keepin on. :)

    ReplyDelete