Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Oh Rileys...Oh They Have Come Again!

The Riley reunion has been going on and it has been good to see everyone!

I really miss the ones that did not come though.

Particularly Ashley.....I love you !

And someday I would like to meet you Tom.

This year I can't do as much as I want, but I will do as much as I can.

Anyway.......

When I came home I found out I had an appointment with a surgeon to see about an issue I have with my tube....the doctor was not comfortable working on it yesterday.

That will be tomorrow, I am glad though because it is driving me crazy and it should not be a big deal to fix.
It NEEDS to be fixed.
stupid granulated tissue junk. ( If you wanted to know).

I am thankful I have a family that cares so much about me :)

p.s. I borrowed the title from a song O'Reilly  OHHH  O'Reilly  but since I changed it, copyrights should not matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment